Paypal

Advertising

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Sisal Ring Rope Ball Cat Toy Product Toy


Cat Playing Ball Sisal Ring Rope Ball Cat Toy Training Interactive Dog Toy for Cat Pets Scratching



  • Natural sisal fabric, no harm for your kitty or puppy, safe and healthy toy for your lovely pet to have fun with a feather tail for each sisal rope ball, which can be easily roll around with ring inside. A good training and interactive play toy for your cats or dogs
  • Large size Diameter is 2.6" 6.5cm which is a bit large for baby cats. Your pets may feel afraid the first time, but after they get used to them, they will love to play with this magic ring toys
  • Multi-color sisal rope for your choice, strong and durable long lasting for catching for your pets, You will get the random color hope you can understand.
  • Smart design with a feather tail which is designed for cats instinctual behaviors like clawing and pouncing. You can tie it to the top of cat tent or other higher place, Great Interactive toy for your pets.
  • 1 year warranty for all our products.


I bought this cat toy at a discount for my two cats. I received the orange kind though the toy does come in four different colors. It is a ball wound with rattan cord, like the kind on my cat's scratching post. The ball rattles and it has a little feather on the end. My cats enjoyed batting the toy around and running after it. It is on the large size, so better for older cats than for kittens. It says in the description that it can also be used as a dog toy, but I think that a dog or a puppy would just chew it to pieces. I guess it could be used to play catch with a dog. My cats are over a year old and getting a little fat, so I wanted a new for them to play with and get some exercise. A great cat toy. 5 stars. 




My cat Joey with the cat toy.








Video of my cat Joey playing with the cat toy.




No comments:

Post a Comment