Paypal

Advertising

Sunday, September 24, 2017

casa pura Fleece Throw Blanket Product Review

casa pura Fleece Throw Blanket | Mink Faux Fur Plush Blanket for Couch or Bed | Various Sizes and Colors | Beige - 59" x 78"







I bought this blanket at a discount and I really love it. As the weather changes and it starts getting colder, this is a nice blanket to have. It is really warm, soft and fuzzy. It is really big too, it almost completely covers my queen size bed. I got the twin size, but it is bigger than my other throw blanket. There are two available sizes (Twin: 59" x 78") (Queen: 86" x 94").  This is a good blanket for snuggling on the couch and watching Netflix or for using as bedding at night. The blanket comes in a variety of colors, I got the beige one which is really pretty. I would like to get another one in a different color since I like this one so much. 5 stars. 








1 comment: