Paypal

Advertising

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

US Office Supply Bible Safe Gel Highlighters

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M0FDEUA


I don’t do a whole lot of Bible highlighting but I was curious about gel highlighters. They are very interesting. They are twist up gel sticks. They won’t bleed, smear or dry out. I gave it a try on a Bible. They really do apply very smoothly. They stayed put on the paper. I could see a little bit of the ink through the page. I think these would be useful for a lot of different highlighting jobs, for instance text books. I have had regular highlighters just smear everywhere and then transfer onto the opposite page when closing the book. I kind of like these. 5 stars.
#usofficesupply


"I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received no compensation for my review."







No comments:

Post a Comment